My name is Cameron Mitchell and I am a professional basketball player, currently playing for the Warrnambool Seahawks in Australia. After graduating from Willamette University in 2010, I have played professional basketball in Mexico, Ireland,Chile, and Australia This blog gives the reader an insight about my experiences playing basketball overseas.

Monday, July 16, 2012

2012 Game Film

My second season in Warrnambool is coming to a close, and its not the way I wanted it to end. Despite a strong first half, we fell short of our goal of making back to the finals. With two games left, we failed to qualify for the playoffs. While it is a dissapointing finish, we still have 2 games left and need to finish strong to close out the year.
After the season ends, my roommate and I will do some travelling around Australia for a bit. If anyone out there reading this knows of any good spots, comment below. After that, its back home for a short offseason.
As my second season with the Warrnambool Seahawks comes to a close, I have edited and published one of our game tapes, highlighting my play. I hope to get another job playing overseas so if you need a import and you like my tape, shoot me an email at cammitchell0@gmail.com. Enjoy the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment